tomee-users mailing list archives

From Henning Blohm <henning.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Hot to programmatically deploy ejb module
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:45:54 GMT
Hi all,

  we are playing with the idea of integration Open EJB as an EJB feature
into our low-life-cycle-management-efforts platform z2 Environment
(www.z2-environment.eu). To do so, we would need to programmatically
deploy EJB modules. I search the documentation and Javadocs but failed
to find an entry point to deployment.

So, if there is, can anybody point me to documentation on how to deploy
programmatically on OpenEJB?

Preferrably we would like to deploy from classpath, i.e. without
actually creating a jar. In contrast to the embedded examples however,
the module's class loader is not the one of the OpenEJB implementation
(but delegating to it). And of course, we wouldn't want to start
one EJB server for every module, but rather deploy several modules
to one server.

Any pointer to snippets/samples/documentation pointers useful to Open
EJB embedders (beyond testing) would be very welcome.

Thanks a lot,
  Henning