tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest 3.1.3 SNAPSHOT can't read ra.xml anymore?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:21:41 GMT
OK, this is very weird.

David, I'll send you the project to your v i s i email.

Here's the gist: my resource adapter itself--his signature--hasn't changed.

But the various connection factories and whatnot--their signatures have
changed to keep up with the changes in Drools.

So what I've found is:
* My (unchanged) ra.xml works fine when the code behind it is based on
Drools 5.0.1.
* My (unchanged) ra.xml blows up in the way I've described when the code
behind it is based on Drools 5.1.0.M2.
* My (unchanged) ra.xml seems to work fine when the code behind it is based
on Drools 5.1.0.SNAPSHOT, but the test fails for some reason; looks like
Drools has a bad pom in it somewhere.  I love integrating open source
software!  Sigh.

So I'll send you my project with the M2 version.  You should be able to
change M2 to SNAPSHOT to 5.0.1 at your leisure to see what's going on.

Best,
Laird