tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bdusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Re: Spring integration
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:42:34 GMT
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 15:44:09 +0200, Bruno Dusausoy <bdusausoy@yp5.be>
wrote:

[...]

Ok, so I'm thinking of this sequence of initialization :

- Declaring a DBCP DataSource within Spring (may be not needed since
OpenEJB also uses DBCP);
- Creating an EntityManager with LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean,
so I can tweak the creation of the former;
- Launching OpenEJB;
- Getting the transaction manager from OpenEJB and link it to Spring's
JtaTransactionManager thanks to its reference;
- Declaring <tx:annotation-driven/> so I can use @Transactional
annotations in my classes;
- Injecting the DataSource declared above into OpenEJB (is it needed since
the EntityManager will have a reference to it ?);
- Injecting the EntityManager into the EJB's who need it;

Would this work, and as asked before, will the whole transaction process
be coherent ?

--
Bruno Dusausoy
YP5 Software