tomee-users mailing list archives

From agentalpha <yogesh.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help need with OpenEJB
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 09:56:09 GMT

Hi,

I have managed to change my projects to standard eclipse EJB Project. So I
can now use the openEJB tomcat plugin and deploy the project directly in the
openejb container.

The problem left now is that one project module (say A) is dependent upon
several other project modules (say B, C and D) and external jars. These
project dependencies is configured in the project in Eclipse. But when I try
to deploy project A in openejb, I get exceptions - ClassNotFound for those
classes which are part of other project modules or external jars. I tried
setting them in MANIFEST_MF in classpath variable into. But it is still
failing for the same exception.
Is there any specific way in openejb to specify the dependent projects for a
particular project?

Please help me as soon as possible as I'm stucked on this since a long time.
Waiting for you reply.
Thanks.