tomee-users mailing list archives

From agentalpha <yogesh.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help need with OpenEJB
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:26:01 GMT

Hi Thiago,

I have managed to add dependencies using eclipse and now I don't get any
classnotfound exceptions on starting the standalone openejb server.
But now the issue is that I can't see the jndi's being registered in the
container. Also I didn't got any related logs on console, signifying that
the beans are getting read and registered.
I tried this on both ejb2 and ejb3 standard session bean projects. These
projects work fine on Weblogic.

What can be wrong? I checked the jndi's using telnet on the corresponding
port. But didn't saw anything related.

Please advice