tomee-users mailing list archives

From damslapatate <damien.arc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some help about JMS persistence
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 09:55:48 GMT

Hello,

I have finally fixed the problem ...
In fact with the standard URI it doesn't work... i tried everything possible
!
In fact when i start OpenEjb using the step-by-step mode, the persistent
attribute of my broker keep staying false even if i put it to true.

So i used the external configuration file, i put two jars into the lib
directory of my OpenEjb (spring-2.0.jar and xbean-spring-3.6.jar), then i
configured manually all the stuff into the external file and now it runs
correctly !!

Thanks you guys for your help !!
Damien