tomee-users mailing list archives

From typhoon <sd10...@lanet.lv>
Subject Re: HttpServletRequest in webservice
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:37:32 GMT

Hi Jon, David,

I found the following in Java Docs for org.mortbay.jetty.Request (
http://jetty.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty-6/apidocs/org/mortbay/jetty/Request.html
link ):
- the HTTP session methods will all return null sessions until such time as
a request has been passed to a SessionHandler which checks for session
cookies and enables the ability to create new sessions.

So, I guess to solve this problem we need to add SessionHandler to jetty
Server handlers list (right now only ContextHandler is set).
Can you please check if it helps?

Regards,
ty