tomee-users mailing list archives

From damslapatate <damien.arc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some help about JMS persistence
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 15:33:55 GMT

Hello Andy,

In fact i don't think it's a bug, i think it's more a legacy from previous
versions where the requirements were not really well defined. But it's a
good thing that this issue has been fixed !

By the way i have some other questions about the external configuration
file:
   - Is it possible to externalize all the configuration of JMS, i mean the
broker (already done!!), the connection factory and other thing like that ?

  - Is it possible to access the beans that are defined into the external
configuration file using JNDI ? If it is, it could really help me !! I spent
my day trying to find some documentation about the JNDI url to use ...
without a lot of success ...

Damien