tomee-users mailing list archives

From tbbstny <tbbs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help getting Derby running in JUnit
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:54:50 GMT
OK, I've written some tests using the "openejb:Resource/MYDB" lookup syntax as
suggested.  My tests are running fine, but they never stop.  I can see all I
expect to see in the output window, but they just never stop running.  If I
manually stop them, they are all green.  In looking at threads and noticing some
exceptions along the way, it seems to me that embedding OpenEJB in JUnit also
caused some connection pools to be in use for my derby connections.  My guess is
the pools are not being released for some reason.  Can I just stop Open EJB in
the tear down?  How would I do that?

Thanks,