tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tony Tubbs <tbbs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help getting Derby running in JUnit
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:54:01 GMT
I set properties for Derby in my setUpClass method as explained in the
"Configuring DataSources in Tests" documentation.  When I run the tests, the
only thing I can see about my datasource in the output is a line similar to what
I've pated in below.  I do get notice that my EJB's loaded and can to a lookup
on the EJBs but not the DataSource.  I'd try to do the lookup like so:
 initialContext.lookup("MYDB").

I am not using JPA, so do not have a persistence.xml file.  As I am embedding
things directly into the JUnit test class(es), it is my understanding I
shouldn't need any any other xml files either - like the openejb.xml or
jndi.properties, etc.  Will I require a persistence.xml file just for my JUnit
tests?  Hoping it's something easy you can point me to.

- Configuring Service(id=MYDB, type=Resource, provider-id=Default JDBC Database)
TIA