tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alys <alys.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.Exception: Could not load...
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:17:59 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the answer. But, actually, that was my bad. By contract, I am not
allowed to divulge any code of the application, and, by extension, no names
of classes or packages (yeah, this really doesn't help). So, I used
"package.path" as an alias for the real package, but I was dumb enough not
to explain it.

The real package does not have reserved words on it (its something like
com.name_of_project.name_of_application.module.type).

I'm really sorry for that. My apologies.