tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Staub, Edward" <est...@telcordia.com>
Subject Aggregating JNDI across two OpenEJB servers?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 22:31:29 GMT
I need to test with an embedded OpenEJB instance and make calls to a second remote OpenEJB
instance.
Is there an easy way to have the embedded local JNDI delegate to the remote instance as needed?
I tried just using the RemoteInitialContextFactory in the first, embedded instance,
but then things like java:comp/UserTransaction don't work.

The only thing I can think of is to write my own InitialContextFactory, etc.,
which looks like a big learning curve.

Thanks
-Ed Staub