tomee-users mailing list archives

From "vlad.balan" <vlad.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB FATAL ERROR
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 18:06:51 GMT
In my case this happened because the mysql driver was missing from the
classpath.
I have a persistence unit in my classpath using these datasources declares
in openejb.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        # MySQL example
        #
        # This connector will not work until you download the driver at:
        # http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-jdbc-stable.html
        #JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

        JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource
        JdbcUrl jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test
        UserName root
        Password admin

        # MySQL example
        #
        # This connector will not work until you download the driver at:
        # http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-jdbc-stable.html
        #JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

        JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource
        JdbcUrl jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test2
        UserName root
        Password admin

Adding mysql driver jar to the classpath solved the problem.