tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InitialContext in tomcat
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:48:44 GMT
Stephen,

~hank you for the reply. I am aware of this nature with regard to the
jndi.properties, and it will be loaded by the class loader, but it
wouldn't override the property of Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY
that's loaded during tomcat start up. So I still need to pass this value
manually everytime I need to do a lookup, or use service locator.