tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB sample examples
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:50:13 GMT
Hi,

it is in the container classloader (jars are in openejb webapp),

when you are coding you can use this jar
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/6.0-SNAPSHOT/javaee-api-6.0-20110413.061415-139.jar(available
via maven in the apache snapshot repository) or the geronimo api
jars you want  (cf org.apache.geronimo.specs groupId).

Note: javaee-api jar is just a bundle of geronimo specs jars

- Romain