tomee-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Figueiredo <ollliega...@gmail.com>
Subject JNDI with java:/ format
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:26:11 GMT
Hi,

I am testing an application that is intended to be used with JBoss,
and uses the following JNDI for a JMS connection factory: java:/JmsXA

If we create this in OpenEJB:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
LocalInitialContextFactory.class.getName());

p.put("JmsXAResourceAdapter", "new://Resource?type=ActiveMQResourceAdapter");
p.put("JmsXA", "new://Resource?type=javax.jms.ConnectionFactory");
p.put("JmsXA.ResourceAdapter", "JmsXAResourceAdapter");

We can get it with:

javax.jms.ConnectionFactory cf = (ConnectionFactory)
        context.lookup("openejb:Resource/JmsXA");

My question is:

Can we configure OpenEJB to also use the name java:/JmsXA?

Best regards,
Miguel