tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andre Brito <andrebritofons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote access through network
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:42:23 GMT
I'm not sure I can give you any advice, since I don't have much experience in
developing websites. I usually go to the site index and "Ctrl-F-it" what I'm
trying to find. Not the best way, but I got used to it.

BTW, there's a bug in a few pages.
Look at this one:
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/testing-transactions-example.html

I'm using Windows Seven with Firefox 4, and right above the "The Code"
session, there's an exception:

> Error formatting macro: snippet: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:
> Index: 20, Size: 20

I saw this in another session, but I can't remember where.

I know you guys try your best to provide the best documentation and
everything, but sometimes I find a little bit difficult to find things.
Don't know why. Maybe it's just me.

Regards,
Andre.