tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andre Brito <andrebritofons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote access through network
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:22:23 GMT
Lots of features coming. That's very cool. In Brazil, I believe that lots of
companies choose tecnology based on the feedback and support from the web.
If you type "JBoss SAR" in Google, hundreads of pages will come up. So they
tend to choose something like that.

I strongly believe the only reason why OpenEJB is not 'famous' it's because
it's not very widespread (don't know if I put the right words here). And
honestly, I believe that there's not much you guys can do, except keep up
with the great work you are all doing.

David Blevins-2 wrote:
> You should join the project :)  We're growing but we still need more
> contributors. A complete overhaul of the website, a new app server
> (TomEE)... it's a lot of work :)
Yeah, I think about that very often and seriously. Specially when it comes
down to write code to OpenEJB e TomEE. But I'm not able to do that (at least
not right now). The project is in a very advanced stage for me (not just the
code, but the spec, the requirements, the build... stuff like that. It's not
just coding, debugging and testing, you have to know what and why you are
doing that). But I must say that I'm very interested in doing that. Maybe in
a near future :)

I couldn't find the link to download eclipse-plugin. Can you guys help me?