tomee-users mailing list archives

From Zachary1234 <stargate7thsym...@live.co.uk>
Subject Re: OPEN EJB most recent version and POJO's.
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:47:07 GMT
Not quite, I'm simply looking for an example for how to
declare
-A Pojo which I can have instantiated within openEJB
by the context.lookup call either
-from within another static class/object within the same openEJB instance
-on the same PC in a seperate JVM.
-Or on a seperate PC in a seperate JVM, through a classic network.

Of course, from seperate VM's, I intend to use JNDI.

-If just calling a class from within another class,
do I just deploy the compiled class in a jar file
to the JBOSS AS deployment directory, as per normal?

-How can I run code like a main method
inside the Microcontainer/AS (non EJB, any version standard)?

-If I then wish to use JNDI for context lookups,
how do I declare the POJO in my openEJB .class,.jar?
Is a simple annotation necessary for this?
-If annotation is necessary, what is the annotation
name/import statement/.jar lib filename?