tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andre Brito <andrebritofons...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB's Context doesn't support bind, rebind and unbind?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:00:51 GMT
Hey guys.

The question is the subject's one: OpenEJB's Context object doesn't support
rebind? I'm using that in JBoss, and when I'm using OpenEJB I get a
OperationNotSupportedException.

Checking the code from the JNDIContext class, I found this:

public void bind(String name, Object obj) throws NamingException {
>     throw new OperationNotSupportedException();
> }
>
> public void bind(Name name, Object obj) throws NamingException {
>     bind(name.toString(), obj);
> }
>
> public void rebind(String name, Object obj) throws NamingException {
>     throw new OperationNotSupportedException();
> }
>
> public void rebind(Name name, Object obj) throws NamingException {
>     rebind(name.toString(), obj);
> }
>
> public void unbind(String name) throws NamingException {
>     throw new OperationNotSupportedException();
> }
>
> public void unbind(Name name) throws NamingException {
>     unbind(name.toString());
> }

And my suspicious was right! If I re-instantiate Context object, will that
produce the same result?

Thansk in advance,
Regards,
Andre.