tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andre Brito <andrebritofons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB deploy doesn't occur when xmlparserv2.jar is in the lib directory
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:18:57 GMT
Hey Jean-Louis.

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
> Hi Andre, did it work with previous versions?
Don't know. Tried with the 3.1.4.

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
> I guess you already checked that the ejb jar actually contains the
> META-INF/persistence.xml file.
Yes sir!

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
> If so, you are may be right. Adding the XML jar probably breaks deployment
> preventing OpenEJB to successfully read the persistence.xml file.
>
> What is xmlparserv2.jar about?
Actually, is probably about some XML parse thing. Our JBoss lib directory
has like a gazzillion jars about parsing XMLs, don't know why.

We figured it out. The app signs a XML, and, before that the XML is ok;
after, some attribute is removed (it's like this: before is <blabla
property="blabla">. After the signature, becomes <blabla>). We just parse
the XML using OMElement and put that property there, since this property is
constant.

Thanks for the worry!
Regards,
Andre.