tomee-users mailing list archives

From kubamarchwicki <k...@marchwicki.pl>
Subject Re: override annotation based configuration with ejb-jar.xml
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:49:28 GMT

David Blevins-2 wrote:

> I'd like to spend some time attempting to do the things you describe --
> walk in your shoes, so to speak.  Might be a day or two before I can do
> that.  In the meantime, can you take a look at this technique.  It's how
> we write our internal tests and is a big influence on Arquillian --
> OpenEJB was a pretty critical part of Arquillian when they were first
> getting it going.
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/application-composer/
>   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/application-composer.zip

Thank you David,
That works like a charm and it's few times faster than boostrapping whole
container (at least for this simple application). Little trick is - I'm
using TestNG not junit on the daily basis. I'll try to have those two work
together. Should not be hard

Surely, I'll follow up my writeup to describe the ApplicationComposer. It's
really neat!
Jakub