tomee-users mailing list archives

From MarcusDidius <hansr...@aol.com>
Subject Enable Logging of the application
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:20:26 GMT
Hallo,

I use OpenEJB 3.1.4 for Unit-Testing of EJBs. I usually run the JUnit-Tests
from Eclipse
My problem is that cannot see any log statements which my own application
should produce as soon as OpenEJB "takes over".
I use log4j.

private static Initialization initialization;
	private static EBICSConnectionDAO connectionDAO;
	private static Logger log;

	@BeforeClass
	public static void init() {
		DOMConfigurator.configure("log4j.xml");
		log = Logger.getLogger(InitializationTest.class);
		log.error("***************************************************");
		try {
			EbicsTestContext context = EbicsTestContext.getInstance();
			initialization = (Initialization)
context.lookup("InitializationBeanLocal");
			connectionDAO = (EBICSConnectionDAO)
context.lookup("EBICSConnectionDAOBeanLocal");
		} catch (NamingException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

	}
EBICSTestContext is a class which initializes OpenEJB.
I can see the log.error with the asterixes in the console and the log-files
which is configured in log4j.xml.
However I cannot see any log output from my own code after that, neither
from the Junit Test methods nor from the application under test. All
following log output only comes from OpenEJB and EclipseLink

How can I fix that?

Thanks for any help,

Hans