tomee-users mailing list archives

From kubamarchwicki <k...@marchwicki.pl>
Subject Re: override annotation based configuration with ejb-jar.xml
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:27:56 GMT

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> if i remember i wrote an abstract class for testng
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1526
>
> - Romain

Romain, that looks like an absolute class! I'll give it a try and share my
experience as a follow up to the articles I've already written. I've already
tried with JUnit and I'm excited about the results. The test are running few
times faster (no need to bootstrap persistence unit on every test for
example). I must admit that's something I've been looking for.

Jakub