tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Koppen <christian.kop...@volkswohl-bund.de>
Subject Re: OpenEJB as a Windows service - current status
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 07:16:24 GMT
There's no problem with it. I need to write some infrastructure code for
automatic creation and management of OpenEJB servers and services; this code is
tool-specific, of course. Thus, I want to know what options exist and which one
is recommended.

If Java Service Wrapper is working, what's the clue with openejb-daemon?