tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing required persistence.xml (apache-tomee-tomcat-7.0.6-3.2-SNAPSHOT)
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:28:18 GMT
I read back through the thread - sounds like when a standalone ejb jar is
being deployed from TomEE's webapp folder, we don't see the persistence.xml
file - does that sound right?

I just gave this a try - and I think its working for me... I've grabbed the
"movies-complete" example and changed the persistence.xml file to have a JPA
2 style XML header. I dropped that jar in my TomEE webapps directory and it
seems to deploy ok.

It could be I'm not doing the right thing to reproduce this - I've made a
few code changes in the last couple of days, so if you can give me a couple
of pointers I'll try and check it out and see what's going on.

Jon