tomee-users mailing list archives

From Awais Hassan <awais.has...@gmail.com>
Subject Weblogic/EJB help required
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:11:44 GMT
Hi,
I have a sample EJB deployed on weblogic 10.3 server. My Bean class contains
following code.

@Stateless (mappedName = "DemoEJB")
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)

public class DemoBean implements SessionBean {

    static final boolean verbose = true;
    private transient SessionContext ctx;
    private transient Properties     props;

    @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
    @Override
    public void setSessionContext(SessionContext ctx) throws EJBException,
            RemoteException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        if (verbose)
              System.out.println("setSessionContext called");
            this.ctx = ctx;
            props    = ctx.getEnvironment();

    }
    public String demoSelect()
    throws RemoteException
  {

    return("hello world");
  }

}

I have created a jar file for the above class using eclipse and deployed it
on weblogic. I can see the EJB in the <Deployment> on weblogic but it doesnt
appear in <EJB> on JNDI tree view. Therefore i cannot access it from my
client code (also written in Eclipse IDE).

I will appreciate any guidance in this regard.

Thanks
Regards,
Awais Hassan
CRM Consultant