tomee-users mailing list archives

From lamle <la...@wapice.com>
Subject Re: how to get local/remote ejb stored in spring from a servlet - openejb spring integration
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:03:48 GMT
Hi Romain,
Thank you for your fix, if it cannot be automatic then this is nice also if
this workaround can work.
i tried:

<jee:jndi-lookup id="bookTestBeanImplLocal"
jndi-name="SpringIntegration/BookTestBeanImplLocal">
<jee:environment>java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory
</jee:environment>
</jee:jndi-lookup>

but the application is crying that class LocalInitialContextFactory not
found. I put openejb-core-3.1.4.jar in my webapp lib folder but no help.
Putting it in tomcat/lin folder deactivates tomcat server with lots of
errors.

This is getting very frustrating after my 3 days searching. Any other
suggestion pls.