tomee-users mailing list archives

From rnieto <gamma_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:01:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying out what you've created, but there's one thing that seems to be
missing:
org.apache.openejb.BeanContext

Couldn't find this one on any of the OpenEJB 3.1.4 release jars. Would this
be available with some other openejb jar that I haven't downloaded, or could
this be replaced with the DeploymentInfo object?