tomee-users mailing list archives

From rnieto <gamma_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:14:47 GMT
I even added the spnego valve: (
http://spnego.sourceforge.net/tomcat_valve.html )

IMHO, his installation is already highly invasive as it modifies core tomcat
files. But even this can't capture the requests made to OpenEJB web
services, no negotiate header was ever received by tomcat (by looking at the
request dumper valve).

Since I'm already on this road, I'm thinking already of creating a valve
that's as high as the request dumper valve. As it seems the deployed ws
context by OpenEJB/cxf cannot be seen or controlled through normal means.