tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:52:49 GMT
Okay, I got it.
Actually, WebServices are deployed in the root context. You need to add a
servlet filter on the root webapp not on the one owning the web service.
That is definitely not a good way, that's why I created a JIRA few month
ago.

What are you trying to achieve?
May be you can use JAX-WS Handlers?

Jean-Louis