tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:05:37 GMT
I did a bit of research on this last night and at lunchtime - looks like CXF
2.4 (I think trunk was upgraded to cxf 2.4 a couple of days ago?) has
support for this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Client+HTTP+Transport+%28including+SSL+support%29

I guess we could probably add this authentication mechanism so the relevant
setting can just be picked up from openejb-jar.xml like we do for the other
webservice security mechanisms. What do you reckon? I was going have more of
a play around with this tonight.

Jon