tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next official release OpenEJB/TomEE
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:32:51 GMT

On Sep 14, 2011, at 2:34 AM, beko_hb wrote:

> we're starting a new project in our firm and we want to use TomEE. We need
> Tomcat 7 and JPA 2.0 Support. In short a full JEE6 Web Profile Stack running
> on Tomcat 7. There hasn't been a new (stable) release of OpenEJB since last
> year. So I'm asking for the next release date of TomEE, which supports our
> needs?

I'm really really hoping we can have something up before the close of the month.  Not sure
how realistic that goal is, but it would be great.  I'm in 5 sessions at JavaOne this year
(giving 3, participating in 2), so there will be a big OpenEJB/TomEE presence.

There's a not-so-impossible chance it could even be a certified release.  Fingers crossed!

-David