tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a web application with OpenEjb embedded
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:27:24 GMT
Traduci testo o pagina web

Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un
documento<http://translate.google.it/?tr=f&hl=it>
.
Annulla <http://translate.google.it/?tr=t&hl=it>
 Traduzione da italiano verso inglese
I had understood that you could use OpenEJB embedded in an application without
having to install OpenEjb.war alone.
My question now is:

if I want to deploy my application on a tomcat on a remote host, so I have
to install first openejb.war.
But this installation needs to change some settings in the file sever.xm of
host tomcat?????

you must set some permissions in the policy tomcat security manager ?

it exist  a video tutorai to make an installation on a remote web hosting since
I can not install OpenEJB embedded in my application?

  openejb.war is an application that is deployed, how it works but
when my application
requires an EJB?

the process is not clear to me
thanks mauro

2011/9/19 Jean-Louis MONTEIRO [via OpenEJB] <
ml-node+s979440n3823281h86@n4.nabble.com>