tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next official release OpenEJB/TomEE
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:00:25 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the feedback.
Yes, we've been working hard in providing the community with a real Open
Source Web Profile 1.0 server.
We are currently in the progess of certification which is hard and time
consuming. We are not so far (I can't give you any numbers and figures).

Anyway, as far as I know and David can probably give more inputs, we will
try to push as soon as possible a beta release to get feedback from the
community.

@David: can you confirm? can you give an approximative release date for the
beta?

Hope it helps,