tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a web application with OpenEjb embedded
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:10:44 GMT

On Sep 19, 2011, at 1:23 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> Also note that we are currently working in a full package named Apache
> TomEE. But it's under certification and will be available only for OpenEJB
> 4.x and newest releases.

And to add to that, there is an embedded version of TomEE and just now I committed a change
which allows it to start, deploy, run a test, undeploy and stop in about 3 or 4 seconds.
So it should be pretty good for testing.

It's bleeding edge (days old) so there's no documentation, but if you wanted to play around
with it I could give a few pointers.

-David