tomee-users mailing list archives

From kazak777 <kazak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locating JMS queue problem
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:48:02 GMT
Xml-based configuration is not used in the application, all beans and
resources are declared using annotations.
I did not find any equivalent to 'resource-env-ref-name'.
Could You help me to find information about how to use
'resource-env-ref-name' in annotation-based environment?

Also I checked the content of JNDI context under debugger. I found that
queue 'jms/MonitoringQueue' can be resolved by
'openejb:Resource/jms/MonitoringQueue' name. So I wonder, why openEJB
registers some 'jms/Queue' resource as 'openejb:Resource/jms/Queue', but
trying to resolve it as 'local/jms/Queue'  ?