tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy unpacked jar
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:31:16 GMT
yep.

create a apps/ folder in tomee directory.

then move your exploded jar in this folder.

Finally start TomEE and the magic should appear.

I tried this commands and it works:
> cp
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.0.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT/apache-tomee-1.0.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT-webprofile.zip
.
> unzip apache-tomee-1.0.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT-webprofile.zip
> cd apache-tomee-webprofile-1.0.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT/
> cp
~/.m2/repository/org/superbiz/simple-stateless/1.1-SNAPSHOT/simple-stateless-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
.
> mkdir apps
> mv simple-stateless-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar apps/
> cd apps/
> mkdir simple-stateless
> mv simple-stateless-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar simple-stateless
> cd simple-stateless/
> jar xvf simple-stateless-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> cd ..
> rm simple-stateless/simple-stateless-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> cd ..
> ./bin/catalina.sh run

(i know i could have done it faster ;))

- Romain