tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty Support
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:12:22 GMT
Hi John,

some work was started then remove from active trunk:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/sandbox/inactive/openejb-jetty/

The issue is mainly TomEE needed a lot of work and i'm not sure we could do
it again.

Why do you prefer jetty? You can run tomee in a test, you can use
arquillian, you can run it from your pom too. Do you prefer jetty because
of jetty or because of something missing to tomcat/tomee?

- Romain