tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Telnet server
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:57:51 GMT
I tried placing openejb-telnet-3.1.4.jar in "lib" directory for 4.0.0 beta-1.
It started the telnet server, and I am able to connect, but the
"system" command is not working.

Romain, I am evaluating the options I have to use openEJB for
development. I am looking to create a setup, where I can modify EJB
code, recompile, redeploy, connect and query the beans for debugging
using telnet. It will be nice to be able to use something like groovy
to query and invoke EJBs methods.