tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploy unpacked jar
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:24:11 GMT
>From this page:

http://openejb.apache.org/deployments.html

An unpacked jar

As of 1.0 beta1, OpenEJB supports unpacked ejb jars. Simply meaning
that you don't need to pack your ejb's into a jar file in order to use
them in OpenEJB. You still need to follow the ejb jar layout and
include an "META-INF/ejb-jar.xml" in the directory that contains your
ejbs.

Can someone please give me a step by step example. I am trying this
with one of the examples. It's not working:

11:20:14 @ target $ pwd
/home/mansour/workspace/openejb-examples-3.1.2/simple-stateless/target
11:20:18 @ target $ openejb deploy myproject
Unable to copy application to
"/opt/Programs/openejb-3.1.4/apps/myproject".  Check that the
directory is writable and that there is enough disk space.
11:20:23 @ target $ tree myproject
myproject
|-- META-INF
|   |-- MANIFEST.MF
|   `-- ejb-jar.xml
`-- org
    `-- superbiz
        `-- calculator
            |-- CalculatorImpl.class
            |-- CalculatorLocal.class
            `-- CalculatorRemote.class

4 directories, 5 files

This will be very good for development. If I can deploy/undeploy
directories, it can be a time saver.
Thank you.