tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy unpacked jar
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:24:29 GMT
Thank you Romain,
can you please let me know if this info is still correct?

As of 1.0 beta1, OpenEJB supports unpacked ejb jars. Simply meaning
that you don't need to pack your ejb's into a jar file in order to use
them in OpenEJB. You still need to follow the ejb jar layout and
include an "META-INF/ejb-jar.xml" in the directory that contains your
ejbs.