tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Telnet server
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:29:09 GMT
I prefer to add it to the standalone server.
In fact I don't even see a reason to use telnet or ssh. It can be done
directly from the command line, after the server initialization.
I am looking at the code now, and will see if I can get it done.

Do you think a JIRA ticket should be open as a feature request? Since
it will help using it for development.