tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Openejb lite bundles
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:58:25 GMT
Hi,

we managed to set up some OSGi features making OpenEJB to work with Apache
Karaf.
Could you have a look to our existing features and let us know if that is
enough or not?

May be, we'll have to change some import to make EclipseLink imports
optional but there.
Feel free to open a JIRA with a patch attached and we'll be more than happy
to commit it for you.

Hope it helps.
Jean-Louis