tomee-users mailing list archives

From afryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Injection fails in any class that didn't instantiate an embedded ejb container
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 02:43:42 GMT
I am writing unit test cases for a group of stateless session ejbs and to
speed up test case execution, I want to create the embedded ejb container
once and use it across all the test case classes.

An example of my test case structure is shown below.  Assuming MyFirstTest
runs first, then the injection will work for MyFirstTest.  The problem is
the injection fails for MySecondTest with the "Unable to find injection
meta-data for..." error message.  Why does the injection work in the class
that actually causes the EJBContainer to be instantiated and not in any
other class?