tomee-users mailing list archives

From amber <ambe...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: openEJB fail on second test
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:34:41 GMT

I have another minor issue :

The EJB is marked "@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)"
so a create/update action is done inside a transaction

I can trace it : DEBUG [Transaction] TX Required: Started transaction
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl@26a150e

... and all work fine..

but... i have one test fail : the remove operation !

javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException
at
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.assertTransactionActive(JtaEntityManager.java:91)
at
org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.remove(JtaEntityManager.java:140)
at
org.foo.services.foo.impl.FooServiceBean.deleteFoo(FooServiceBean.java:84)
at
org.foo.services.foo.FooServiceBeanTest.deleteFoo(FooServiceBeanTest.java:126)

I have to use the trick :

		getTransactionalCaller().call(new Callable() {
			public Object call() throws Exception {
				... the code ...
				return null;
			}
		});

and the remove() works... Why I have to do that only on the remove operation
and not others ?

thanks! and pardon me if my questions are trivials :)