tomee-users mailing list archives

From slawek <s.wojciechow...@gmail.com>
Subject simple-webservice on eclise
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:17:44 GMT
Hello,

I'm new in tomee, i did few examples and now I would like to start
simple-webservice example. I work with eclipse (configuration follow
instruction on page:
http://lorands.com/2010/11/debuging-openejbs-tomee-with-eclipse-wtp/).
Unfortunatly i can't start this example, when i execute test i see error:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Failed to create service.
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog

I lost almost all day trying to resolve this problem, and now i have not
idea what to do.

Best Regards
sw