tomee-users mailing list archives

From Isuru Suriarachchi <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JAX-WS/JAX-RS services on TomEE+
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:50:51 GMT
I just tried it without any luck. Copied the attached war file into webapps
directory and tried to access the following URLs for which I get 404s.

http://localhost:8080/simple-ws<http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/CalculatorWsService?wsdl>
http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/CalculatorWsService?wsdl

And also I don't see any error logs.

Can you please try and let me know?