tomee-users mailing list archives

From Isuru Suriarachchi <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JAX-WS/JAX-RS services on TomEE+
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:02:42 GMT
Hi Romain,

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you give more details on "it didnt work"?

Attached screen shot shows my original webapp structure. And I used SOAP UI
to invoke the service and it was working fine. After that I removed the
following CXF jars from my webapp.

cxf-2.2.3.jar
cxf-manifest.jar
cxf-xjc-bug671-2.2.3.jar

Then started the server. There are no error logs on startup. But when I
invoke it, I get an html. Basically that means the service is not deployed.
But there are no error logs.

> TomEE support war by default but i think you can put jars or ear in an
> "apps" folder (to create at the same level than webapp).

Do you mean that I can deploy my annotated JAX-WS jar file
in apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2/apps directory? Does it read the
@WebService annotation and properly deploy the service? I tried to deploy
the jar file built from your sample at [1]. But there are no related logs
on the console and I can't find whether it has been deployed. How can I
access the WSDL?

Thanks,
~Isuru

[1]