tomee-users mailing list archives

From Isuru Suriarachchi <isur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JAX-WS/JAX-RS services on TomEE+
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:31:27 GMT
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> i think the url is
> http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/webservices/CalculatorImpl?wsdl<
> http://localhost:8080/test-ws/webservices/CalculatorImpl?wsdl>

Yes it works. Thanks Romain for the help..

One more question, AFAIK, normal CXF webapps runs completely on Spring. And
also, we have to add the service class into a bean configuration. But on
TomEE+, looks like it's not the case and there's no connection with Spring.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Does it scan through all .class files and identify the service class using
@WebService annotaiton?

~Isuru

> you should get a line like:
> Webservice(wsdl=http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/webservices/CalculatorImpl
> ,
> qname={http://superbiz.org/wsdl}CalculatorWsService) -->
> Ejb(id=CalculatorImpl)
>  in the logs.
>
> - Romain
>

> 2012/2/1 Isuru Suriarachchi <isurues@gmail.com>
>
> > I just tried it without any luck. Copied the attached war file into
> > webapps directory and tried to access the following URLs for which I get
> > 404s.
> >
> > http://localhost:8080/simple-ws<
> http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/CalculatorWsService?wsdl>
> > http://localhost:8080/simple-ws/CalculatorWsService?wsdl
> >
> > And also I don't see any error logs.
> >
> > Can you please try and let me know?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > ~Isuru
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> i think simply create this folder:
> >> afolder/
> >>  WEB-INF